• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Which Cube Should I Get? Up To Date Recommendations

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
I know many people feels the RS3M slows down with lube. But I tried a fresh dry one. It is the same. I can use it and get ok times. But it is just not my taste.
Ok. Sometimes it's just better to switch cubes than try to mold the cube into your liking. For the Tengyun v1 I recommend adding extra magnets since the stock magnets are extremely weak. I have a video on my channel on how to do that.
By the way, the original RS3M is quite speedy with lube so maybe you'd like that.

alexstore06

Question... is the original Volt considered better than the V2, or is this just out of date? Is there another Square-1 that's surpassed it for the "great" category?

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Question... is the original Volt considered better than the V2, or is this just out of date? Is there another Square-1 that's surpassed it for the "great" category?
No, that list hasn't been updated for awhile. The v2 is definitely better than the v1, especially because you can get it factory-magnetized.