• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Which Cube Should I Get? Up To Date Recommendations

AGuy27

I think i need an new cube. my main is the rs3m and it sucks it has the worst performance and explodes out of my hands every time i do an algorithm and locks up a ton. I swear my rs3m is new and i havent do anything to it except put the dual adjustment system on the recommended.
Weird, I have a rs3m and it works great. What you're describing with the bad performance and exploding is the Qiyi Ms 2x2.

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Tingman's opinion is not universal
Thank you. There are so many more people out there, and someone like me may love the YLM 4x4, and if you only trust me you might be dissatisfied. You are better off trying to see what the majority of people like, that way you are more likely to like the cube you get.

Last edited:

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
Thank you. There are so many more people out there, and someone like me may love the YLM 4x4, and if you only trust me you might be dissatisfied. You are better off trying to see what the majority of people like, that way you are more likely to like the cube you get.
Exactly.
Is the Aosu WRM worth the extra money over the MGC 4x4?
I would say so