• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Which Cube Should I Get? Up To Date Recommendations

Sub1Hour

Also, how does the GTS3M compare to Tengyun V2 and Valk 3M for TH?
The GTS3 has stronger magnets and is a lot smoother then the crunchy valk and the soft tengyun, it also has much stronger magnets. Overall the performance is the same across the board though, but I still think the Valk 3M is the best out of the 3

DNF_Cuber

The valk m is a very stable but fast cube with no customization options. I have not tried the valk elite, but it seems like it is blockier and has fairly useless customization options ( 3 spring, 3 magnet settings) The elite has edge center in addition to the normal magnet scheme, while the valk m has just edge corner. Overall, most people like the original ( valk m) better

JP cubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
Can someone add the yufu v2 M for budget in the 7x7s section? Its wonderful to turn, and a magnetic 7x7 at 20 dollars.

thorsilver

Can someone add the yufu v2 M for budget in the 7x7s section? Its wonderful to turn, and a magnetic 7x7 at 20 dollars.
Seconding this. The Yufu v2M was my main 7x7 over my Spark and Aofu until the MGC 7x7 came out. It's a very very good cube for the price.

Atomixcc

I love free diving. Iys is my favorite sport. I have recently decided that I want to combine my skills at citing and how long I can hold my breath. I am planning to solve 3 cubes underwater soon but am on a tight budget. What cube should I buy though I have a good idea where from. Thanks for reading

Sorry for mistakes I can't be bothered editing. Alk mistake s are auto correct so I'm sure you can fill in the blanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Sub1Hour

I love free diving. Iys is my favorite sport. I have recently decided that I want to combine my skills at citing and how long I can hold my breath. I am planning to solve 3 cubes underwater soon but am on a tight budget. What cube should I buy though I have a good idea where from. Thanks for reading
Sail W. They are cheap, so ruining them with water isn't a big deal, but they also perform quite well.