• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Which Cube Should I Get? Up To Date Recommendations

Skewb_Cube

WHY ARE YOU KEEP SUGGESTING THAT CUBE ITS TOO SMALL FOR MY HANDS anyway
cough cough*

Too small? It's size is the average one and people suggest it because is cheap and has great performance and also because you're new in the community so it's a great option. And if it's too small for your hands then "get" the QiMeng Plus 3x3.

D

Deleted member 54663

its outdated? Im buying from cubicle
tell me a good cube that is around 20 dollars
im sorry if i cant choose correctly this is my first time choosing a cube for myself
moyu weilong gts3 m is a good one it looks like
also valk 3 m
These are all good cubes, but they may be a little old and budget cubes these days perform better. You wanted the MGC elite, and that is great for customization options. However, the cubes at the 20 dollar price range are easily beaten by the cheaper cubes. I made a video on the best cubes at every price range for 2020, you can watch that.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btdHzfDpi9c

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
Too small? It's size is the average one and people suggest it because is cheap and has great performance and also because you're new in the community so it's a great option. And if it's too small for your hands then "get" the QiMeng Plus 3x3.
oh wait i thought it was too small because its hard for me to do m moves
i meant that its slow now for me and its pretty locky sometimes
i dont want to buy the cube again with the magnets because its kinda dumb but for some reason it FEELS small to me.

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I forgot to ask
What magnets that can fit in RS3M 2020?
I want to add it, cause factory one feel too weak.
There is 4x2 & 5x1 n35, n45, n50, n52 in my local rubik's shop.

Thanks
What you want is 24 4x2 N35 magnets. You don't need 48, just 24. Then put the magnets in the edges. You don't need glue, the magnets will stay on their own. Just split the edge apart, drop a magnet into each half and you're done.

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
ok im thinking about buying the rs3m again. Im buying the ones which are already lubed and fixes the magnets? Which one is best?
Edit: ive chosen the angstrom version the rs3m 2020 i think its pretty good.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 54663

Yea might as well get the gan 356 m
Lol, your desire for a gan cube reminds me of my friend. A week ago, I said that the Gan 11 M pro was teased, and Felix zemdegs loves it. He(i will not say his name), asked his parents for it and they bought it immediately. Here I am with my RS3m watching him now wanting a UV coated one, and literally asked his mother with no shame for another 11 m pro. Plot twist, He already has a qiyi MS, and averages over 1 minute. OVER 1 MINUTE. HE DOESN'T USE CFOP!!! OR ROUXX!!!M JN1ijNhunbjohisuygdbjonzdlk excuse my rant

TheSlykrCubr

This Hellhole We Know As The British Isles
YouTube
Visit Channel
Lol, your desire for a gan cube reminds me of my friend. A week ago, I said that the Gan 11 M pro was teased, and Felix zemdegs loves it. He(i will not say his name), asked his parents for it and they bought it immediately. Here I am with my RS3m watching him now wanting a UV coated one, and literally asked his mother with no shame for another 11 m pro. Plot twist, He already has a qiyi MS, and averages over 1 minute. OVER 1 MINUTE. HE DOESN'T USE CFOP!!! OR ROUXX!!!M JN1ijNhunbjohisuygdbjonzdlk excuse my rant

please tell him to grow up and git gud

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Plus side:
Since he’ll have two 11 M Pros, one which he doesn’t need...
Ask him for the second one?

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel

I buy way too many cubes but I justify it being a "collector". I don't own any GAN cubes tho.