• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Which Cube Should I Get? Up To Date Recommendations

D

Deleted member 54663

Yeah, I had the same problem at first. Turns out I had the springs screwed in too tightly. Loosening them just a little helped. I remember I got them all the same tension by backing out the springs to the little notch in the sides of the centers. Hope this helps ;)
Thanks so much, It corner cuts 50 degrees now.

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
what is the best 4x4 cube no matter what the price is?
my birthday is coming up soon so my mom says to make a list of all the things i want

Itsmafy

my birthday is coming up soon so my mom says to make a list of all the things i want
Aosu WRM if you prefer a smaller size 4x4 or Aosu GTS2M if you prefer a bigger size.

Itsmafy

what is also the best 3x3 cube?
sorry my mom says anyone will get me anything for my birthday
There is no better 3x3. Everyone has their own opinion.
For me it is the GTS3M but I like my RS3M 2020 about as much and it is very cheap so I would recommend that one if you are a beginner.

D

Deleted member 54663

The Aosu WRm is considered the "Best", But I love the Valk 4 and the MGC 4x4. If you want something that will surely perform well and fit your taste, get the MGC.

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
There is no better 3x3. Everyone has their own opinion.
For me it is the GTS3M but I like my RS3M 2020 about as much and it is very cheap so I would recommend that one if you are a beginner.
yea i thought about ther gt3sm
i also thought about the gan 11 m pro but it might not be worth it, i mean it could be slow.

D

Deleted member 54663

what is also the best 3x3 cube?
sorry my mom says anyone will get me anything for my birthday
Wait for the 11 M pro to come out, or pre order it. All the people in monkey league use it, to it must be good. Too bad I can't get it:(

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
I would recommend the RS3M2020, or if you want to spend more for a slightly better cube get the WRM2020. Still a lot of people prefer the RS3M2020 so it is really up to you.
nvm i changed my mind m 11 pro might be too much for me (not in terms of money)
i feel like WRM 2020 is better for me now

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
nvm i changed my mind m 11 pro might be too much for me (not in terms of money)
i feel like WRM 2020 is better for me now
my mom says that i should get a cheaper cube because the expensive ones might be to advanced for me
anything that is around 20 dollars 3x3?
wait nvm found a good deal its the YJ MGC Elite
What is your average now? just asking
around 50 - 45