• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Which Cube Should I Get? Up To Date Recommendations

The reviews of the Cubing Classroom Megaminx at the Cubicle is not as good as the Yuxin Little Magic megaminx and Qiheng megaminx.
Um, why bother asking for the opinions of the members of this forum if you're going to base your findings on Cubicle reviews?

The Cubing Classroom Megaminx do not have ridges. What do you mean by "features a lot of grip"?
You can have grip without ridges you know? The Cubing Classroom megaminx has a very indented surface which gives a lot of grip, especially between pieces. Try holding one and you'll see what I mean.

The qiyi qidi s do not corner cut as well as the Yuxin little magic 2x2, and it has frosted plastic and weird shades.
I like frosted plastic. The Meilong puzzles have frosted plastic and you like them, don't you?

Oh, by the way...

Another great thing about the yj mgc 2x2 is its really nice box. it feels like you're getting a really quality puzzle.
I just had to add that quote for posterity... It's hilarious.

Now now, don't go putting words into other people's mouths. I said that I like (note 'like') frosted plastic. However, this doesn't mean that I automatically like puzzles which feature it and I similarly am not biased against puzzle which don't.
I like frosted plastic. The Meilong puzzles have frosted plastic and you like them, don't you?
Do you mean that you like the frosted plastic on the qiyi qidi s?

hey guys, as I started speedcubing 4 months ago, I'm new to this universe, and I don't have a good 5x5 cube yet , just a cheap and bad one.

I am willing to pay high, and would like to buy the best, or among the best three 5x5 cubes magnetics on the market, but I don't know the best cubes.

What are your recommendations? Tks

hey guys, as I started speedcubing 4 months ago, I'm new to this universe, and I don't have a good 5x5 cube yet , just a cheap and bad one.

I am willing to pay high, and would like to buy the best, or among the best three 5x5 cubes magnetics on the market, but I don't know the best cubes.

What are your recommendations? Tks
Valk 5 M

I love cube boxes. I even kept my Qiyi qidi box and my x-man wingy skewb box. What annoys me about x-man products is that they don't have fancy boxes!
The only boxes so far that I threw out have been doubles and the WeiPo box. One one side I regret throwing out my WeiPo box, on the other side I'm debating throwing out my WeiPo too.