• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Which 4x4 do you think is the best?

Which one of these 4x4s do you prefer?

• Aosu GTS M

• Qiyi Wuque

• Qiyi Wuque M

• Qiyi Thunderclap 4x4(both mini and regular version)

• MF4S

• MF4

• MF4C

• There are not enough 4x4s produced currently

• Yuxin Blue

• Yuxin Blue M

Results are only viewable after voting.

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
Qiyi Wuque for sure. I have quite a few of the top 4x4 and the Wuque is the best all around cube, in every category. Eventuality I really want to get the Wuque M to try, but for now the standard is fine.

NerdzFTW

Qiyi Wuque for sure. I have quite a few of the top 4x4 and the Wuque is the best all around cube, in every category. Eventuality I really want to get the Wuque M to try, but for now the standard is fine.
Wow, I see that many people like the Wuque. Many people have said that there are minor catches and that it pops. I've seen reviews on the Aosu GTS M, and I think its also pretty good.

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
Wow, I see that many people like the Wuque. Many people have said that there are minor catches and that it pops. I've seen reviews on the Aosu GTS M, and I think its also pretty good.
My Wuque will every once and a while have a minor pop, but that has more to do with my looser tensions and rougher turning style. If you are looking for a 4x4 on a low budget then the Qiyi Qiyuan or the Cyclone Boys Feiteng would be my recommendations, however if you are looking at paying a little more the the above yet still staying under $15 the the Yuxin Blue would be my top option. The Moyu Aosu GTS does get pretty great reviews but it is a bit more then one of the above mentioned.

Duncan Bannon

I haven't tried any of the 4x4's above but the Wuque M. However I have a Cubicle Wuque M. I don't know how it could get much better. I'm yet to get a pop. Corner cutting is great. And overall lockups are not bad at all. As I said about not trying many 4x4's, take my advice as you will, but it's a great cube.

People say that the Wuque is very good.
I have it and it pops like hell. It blasted during a solve. And now it is kept in a box with half assembled. I will assemble it after my exams are over.

Aysha

WCA
2017JAMS01
I'm currently using the Aosu GTS M. I did, however, increase the magnet strength (by adding more magnets) on the outer layer since the default magnets are not strong enough for me.

Want to hide this ad and support the community?