• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Where Can I Get Free Timer For IOS?

Ankur Dahal

Hello,
I want to know whether or not there are any free available super graphics-functionalized cube timers available in the App Store?
I am an amateur cuber and average about 35 sec.
Please help me to track my times, calculate my average, most accurately as possible.
Thanks for your suggestions!!:eek:;):tu

Bh13

WCA
2013HOPP01
Chaotimer is the one I use. I have the purchased version, but the free one is still really good. My favorite thing about it is you can save your sessions, so if you want to do say a 2x2 ao100 during your 3x3 average, you can save both averages.

schaek

I think I've used the free Chaotimer before but I've bought Fivetimer instead. Now I see Chaotimer is free forever.
Either buy Fivetimer for .99 or get the free Chaotimer since that one seems pretty good indeed.