• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Where can I find masters for gigaminx?

ConnorCuber

WCA
2008GRIE01
Your best bet is to try with TBTTyler on the Twistypuzzles.com forums. There are other gigaminx designs, but I think it's safe to say you won't get those.

His Design isn't up to par for quality with the other designs. But it is still a gigaminx. But I don't think you will be getting these for free.

Kyle Girard

WCA
2009GIRA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Your best bet is to try with TBTTyler on the Twistypuzzles.com forums. There are other gigaminx designs, but I think it's safe to say you won't get those.

His Design isn't up to par for quality with the other designs. But it is still a gigaminx. But I don't think you will be getting these for free.

There is no doubt i wont get these for free, but i need to build them for profit...... WITH PERMISSION

Paul Wagner

WCA
2008WAGN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
don't be too ambitious kid...=P
Try on an easier mod first? =)

i have made plenty of mods before
It's more than a mod and less than a mod. It's a build from scratch. Someone would be crazy (no offense) to give away Gigaminx masters for free, and to a 13 year old. You should maybe design your own. For practice and for your own design. Look I don't mean to be a Killjoy but a gigaminx is incredibly difficult to make, and do you even know how hard it is to make a core?

Kyle Girard

WCA
2009GIRA01
YouTube
Visit Channel

It's more than a mod and less than a mod. It's a build from scratch. Someone would be crazy (no offense) to give away Gigaminx masters for free, and to a 13 year old. You should maybe design your own. For practice and for your own design. Look I don't mean to be a Killjoy but a gigaminx is incredibly difficult to make, and do you even know how hard it is to make a core?

im going to use a chinaminx core

Kyle Girard

WCA
2009GIRA01
YouTube
Visit Channel

im going to use a chinaminx core

sorry for the double post, but i dont even have CAD software OR a place to print the pieces