• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Where can I buy custom GAN 356 XS caps?

Ahan Rana

I purchased a 356 XS about a year ago and am going to take it to school, as my friends have asked me to show them. Cubing is semi-popular in my school and I'm worried about it getting stolen so I want to put my name on it because, if me and my friends needed to search for it, we could now that it was mine and not someone else's. I don't want to put a homemade sticker, or even a store bought one, on as it would look bad or I might missalign it. So I decided to buy a custom centre cap, but I can't find anyone who sells them. So if you or anyone you now sells them, please tell me.

rubik2005

I purchased a 356 XS about a year ago and am going to take it to school, as my friends have asked me to show them. Cubing is semi-popular in my school and I'm worried about it getting stolen so I want to put my name on it because, if me and my friends needed to search for it, we could now that it was mine and not someone else's. I don't want to put a homemade sticker, or even a store bought one, on as it would look bad or I might missalign it. So I decided to buy a custom centre cap, but I can't find anyone who sells them. So if you or anyone you now sells them, please tell me.
I think the best thing to do in this case is just to use a Sharpie or something and identify your cube on the "back side" of the center cap (the one that you can't see when it's on the cube). You can either use a specific color throughout your cubes, your initials, or some other little logo that lets everyone know that it's your cube.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I think the best thing to do in this case is just to use a Sharpie or something and identify your cube on the "back side" of the center cap (the one that you can't see when it's on the cube). You can either use a specific color throughout your cubes, your initials, or some other little logo that lets everyone know that it's your cube.
^
Also be careful. If random people ask to see it, give them a budget cube or something.
And keep it in sight.

Thats 60 dollars right there

ShadedCubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
Honestly, I wouldn't feel comfortable bringing a $60 cube to school. It could get stolen. I suggest bringing like a yuxin little magic, a meilong, rs3m, even a dayan. Dayan cubes are pretty similar to gan cubes. (I suggest Dayan Guhong V4 or Dayan Tengyun V1)