• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

When do you think the first sub-1 official 2x2 average will happen?

when will the first sub 1 official 2x2 average happen

• This month (June 2022)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Next month (July 2022)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • From next month to end of 2022

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • 2023+

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters

NigelTheCuber

WCA
2022PHAN03
95% chance zayn will get it, if not 100.

Anyway, when do you think the first sub-1 2x2 average will happen?

Bonus: when do you think will the wr single be broken?

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
Most likely within the next ten years, it will be either in the Summer, Winter, or Fall. Maybe sometime during the beginning or middle of the month. It will be by a very famous 2x2 solver, most likely by a North American cuber, I would say Zayn, but Will is another contender. It will be broken with full EG and have 3-4 sub-1's contained in it. WR single will not be broken during the average. It will be during daylight in a US Timezone indoors whilst the solver will be sitting during every solve but will stand and celebrate upon breaking the WR. The average will be in between 0.82-0.99 seconds and there will be no counting +2's.

I hope this isn't too overly specific. And that there is some room for fluctuation.

Timona

YouTube
Visit Channel
Most likely within the next ten years, it will be either in the Summer, Winter, or Fall. Maybe sometime during the beginning or middle of the month. It will be by a very famous 2x2 solver, most likely by a North American cuber, I would say Zayn, but Will is another contender. It will be broken with full EG and have 3-4 sub-1's contained in it. WR single will not be broken during the average. It will be during daylight in a US Timezone indoors whilst the solver will be sitting during every solve but will stand and celebrate upon breaking the WR. The average will be in between 0.82-0.99 seconds and there will be no counting +2's.

I hope this isn't too overly specific. And that there is some room for fluctuation.
This is so oddly specific, are you a time traveller or something?