• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Whats your Favourite 2x2?

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
If you are going to post videos on the forums, put them all in one forum dedicated to your youtube channel.
I think this subforum was intended to be one thread per puzzle, but there isn't a whole lot of repetition on the subforum page so one thread per video is probably fine.

Sub1Hour

I think you are forgetting about a certain puzzle in your comparison. The MGC 2x2 is highly competitive with these 2x2s and I would also recommend trying to switch the springs on the valk with MGC 2x2 springs (It comes with extra that are identical to the ones pre-installed for some reason) if you think that it's too heavy for you. Also, the MGC Elite 2x2 looks like it could come out with extra internals that would have stronger magnets in the future (or maybe at launch)

CodingCuber

WCA
2019HERR14
Hey, I need to get a new 2x2 because by YuPo broke. What should I get? Max I'm willing to spend is $20 AUD. I'm considering another YuPo or the MGC but should I wait for something like the mgc elite 2x2 to arrive on speedcube.com.au?