• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What's your 3x3 average/best time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My best is 00:53:62 and average of 5 is around 01:10.93. Is this good or bad? I've been cubing for about 2 months

jskyler91

YouTube
Visit Channel
Please do a site search before posting something like this. In short, your times are not anywhere near what most speedsolvers consider good; but don't be discouraged, your will improve with time and practice. Most "good" cubers have been cubing for at least 2 years or so, maybe 1 if they are really perseverant. Please utilize this site to make you faster and especially look at the wiki and how sections of the site as they have invaluable information.

ThePizzaGuy92

WCA
2007SEID01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Please do a site search before posting something like this. In short, your times are not anywhere near what most speedsolvers consider good; but don't be discouraged, your will improve with time and practice. Most "good" cubers have been cubing for at least 2 years or so, maybe 1 if they are really perseverant. Please utilize this site to make you faster and especially look at the wiki and how sections of the site as they have invaluable information.

I hate people like you.

I thought he handled the matter in a very mature and direct way. Flames wouldn't have achieved anything.

5BLD

WCA
2011LAUA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I hate people like you.

I wouldn't use the word hate, but I kinda agree.
I remember when I was new and people kept flaming me. It didn't give a nice impression of the forums from my point of view.
But now I'm more experienced, of course as a speedcuber but also as a forum member, and while everyone may have this unconditional hate (no, I mean to ise the word dislike) for me for some reason, I still believe that there is a middle line between this kind of attitude of the so called "good forum member" (sheesh, it's a forum, chill), and "bad forum member" (deliberately causing problems).
Bleh. I'm terrible at wording but I hope my point comes across and is accepted although there is this unconditional dislike for me and I'll probably be flamed myself.
How do you think the OP feels after being 'flamed' like this?

However having said that, jskyler91 did mean well.

On topic: I average 12 seconds and my PB is 8.76 seconds for non lucky. I never count lucky...
And as you're not... Well... Exactly super duper fast... I'd be happy to help you if you need any help. Feel free to PM me about speedcubing.

Edit:
"I average around 1:10.93" made me chuckle.
Anyway this progress after two months is a good start! Start exploring methods and as I said I'm happy to help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.