• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Whats up folks?

Shizphactory

My name is Cooper. So yeah I was cleaning out the attic the other day and found this ancient Rubik's Cube that has probably never been properly solved since it was taken out of the package some time in the early 80's. Some of the stickers were in the wrong place so I guess someone tried to cheat before.. anyway I decided to finally learn how to solve this thing so yesterday I searched and found the layer method on some wiki page and figured out how to solve it. This made me excited about the cube, and I haven't put it down since. Now I want to get me one of those fancy DIY cubes haha. Well yeah so now I'm here to learn new methods and tips for getting faster. I just started working on solving F2L intuitively since I'm not very good at memorizing a ton of algorithms and that's pretty much how I found this forum. Thanks to whomever wrote about the badmephisto videos on YouTube! :D

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
vault312
Welcome! I think you'll find most people here are rather friendly and helpful, just make sure you use the search function extensively before starting a new thread.

I don't know if you need a DIY cube just yet. Go out to walmart or something and get a new storebought cube, you don't want to get in the habit of turning fast and not looking ahead.

The speedsolving wiki should have every algorithm or tutorial you need, so look there for that stuff.