• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Whats crackin my fellow cubers

KarateCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm shon. I would say Ive been cubing since september but I dont remember. My average on the 3x3 is 53 seconds. 2x2 is 10 seconds. ( don't really mess with those). 5x5 is 7 minutes ( just started Christmas). I teach karate and bowling is a big part of my life. I love cubing and I intend on making it my favorite hobby.

I only use the beginners method because I'm not really good at solving F2L. I try but i seem to find it hard. My quickest 3x3 solve was 27 secs ( lucky because I accidentally did the freidrich method I guess and it skipped straight to PLL ). I need help on f2l.

Last edited:

KarateCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I practiced solving 2x2 style on 3x3 by just solving the corners. It's quite simple. My main focus is the larger cubes. I really want a 6x6 and 7x7 but it will be awhile before I get those.

for f2l just practice, i use it with the beginner's method and i can get sub 40's, eventually it will become automatic to use f2l once you get it down

Erzz

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah but he said "I just did F2L....."

EDIT: Didn't see the bottom half. I always assumed F2L meant at the same time.

freshcuber

WCA
2011MURR02
If you need some help with F2L I heard good things about Rido's tutorial and I learned from badmephisto on YouTube. You may want to watch it more than once to get the hang of it.