• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What should my average be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayurAK

Hey Guys, I'm new to the forums, and I am sorry if this question has already been asked, but what should be my average using F2l, 2 Look OLL and Full PLL and what should it be if I have learnt Full OLL?

Goosly

WCA
2010VERE01
Your question is impossible to answer.
I know people who have learned full PLL and average ~40 seconds, while I don't know G-perms and I average ~20.

Last edited:

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sorry guys. I just wanted to know if it was okay being around 25-35 seconds while knowing the Full PLL and 2 Look Oll
I would say that is fine. I average around 35 with intuitive F2L, 2-look OLL and 2-look PLL. My F2L isn't the best though. Doing the F2L and Last Layer Competitions in the Forum Competitions area should help you improve, as well as many other competitions out there, mainly the Weekly Competition.

5BLD

WCA
2011LAUA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can sub-15 with 2LOLL/1LPLL, although occasionally I forget G perms (I dont even use CFOP usually)
I recommend you begin learning OLL very slowly alongside lots of F2L practice.
People will tell you to only start later but IMO you should start early learning very slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.