• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What should I title a video where I show tips to get sub-20 or sub-15?

What should I title a video where I show tips to get sub-20 or sub-15, and why?

• Tips For Getting Faster At 3x3 (Sub-20/Sub-15)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • How To Get Faster At The Rubik's Cube (Sub-20/Sub-15)

• Tips For Solving The Rubik's Cube Faster (Sub-20/Sub-15)

• Total voters

teboecubes

WCA
2015TEBO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm making a video where I show 4 tips for getting faster at 3x3, specifically for sub-20 and sub-15, and I'm wondering which title I should use, and why. You can also leave suggestions down here.

brododragon

I think "4 Tips For Getting Faster At 3x3 (Sub-20/Sub-15)" because it's overall concise, the 4 tip part shows that the video is chunked into four nice little tips (chunks are better because it's easier to apply the easy parts, and you can break down learning into a checklist), and, finally, it shows you how fast you can get with it.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I think "4 Tips For Getting Faster At 3x3 (Sub-20/Sub-15)" because it's overall concise, the 4 tip part shows that the video is chunked into four nice little tips (chunks are better because it's easier to apply the easy parts, and you can break down learning into a checklist), and, finally, it shows you how fast you can get with it.
Totally agree.