• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What pyraminx to buy?

Flame838

WCA
2008SUNC01
So I was thinking about buying a pyraminx since my last one from cube4you broke apart (which was kind of my fault since I was messing around with it) but wasn't very good anyway. I was thinking about getting a mefferts one or this one I just found but I heard that some people said the mefferts one was good and others said it broke on them and I didn't find anything for the pyraminx at puzl.co.uk. I'm leaning towards the mefferts pyraminx but I'm afraid that it'll break like my last pyraminx and end up having to get another one again.

flee135

WCA
2008LEEF01
YouTube
Visit Channel
when I first got my meffert's pyraminx, it was amazing. But only for about 6 hours. The next day, it got so loose, and you can't do any turns without popping it...

I want to try an edison pyraminx, like jai said, but I'm waiting for reviews since there really aren't any at the moment. I'm currently using a cube4you pyraminx, but it's pretty bad.

Flame838

WCA
2008SUNC01
Hmm I guess I'll try an edison one although I don't know about the price as I was hoping to buy some other things from mefferts and I don't think the shipping is going to be low.