• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What puzzle should be added to the wca?

Which of these should be added to the wca?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
YouTube
Visit Channel
To start, there’s been many threads like this before, such as these, so next time, you should search before posting a new thread. Not trying to be negative, but just for you to know for future reference!

Secondly, the most commonly asked-for events, FTO and Kilominx, aren’t on this poll. Also, Petaminx? Really? I hope you realize that that is a 9x9 megaminx, and that almost nobody has ever even stackmatted a cubic 9x9.

pyrapyravince

To start, there’s been many threads like this before, such as these, so next time, you should search before posting a new thread. Not trying to be negative, but just for you to know for future reference!

Secondly, the most commonly asked-for events, FTO and Kilominx, aren’t on this poll. Also, Petaminx? Really? I hope you realize that that is a 9x9 megaminx, and that almost nobody has ever even stackmatted a cubic 9x9.
@BenChristman1
IM STUPID
I THOUGHT KILOMINXES WERE CALLED PETAMINXES