• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What is your dream cube?

Thread starter #1
Hi everyone! This thread is basically just for telling everybody what your dream cube is. This can be any wca puzzle and upcoming puzzles will also count! I just want to see what cube everyone wants. I’ll start. I have two dream cubes. For 3x3 my dream cube would be a mystic gts3 M. My other dream cube would be a 5x5. And that would be the angstrom Valk 5 M.

Does it have to be a WCA puzzle? I only ask because I'd like a full set of Octic puzzles and they're not in the WCA's current stable...

Same as you, I’d like a GTS3M. And if it didn’t cost anything, I’d get the Valk 3 Power M and the Gan 356 X as well for comparison :).

If i can get more cubes, I’d just search cube on amazon and buy everything there so I have a proper collection, lol

WCA
2016BAIR04
I just want an invisible 6x6. Fast, light, moderately strong magnets, stable, good cornercutting. I don't have a GTS3, but I think it would be something between a GTS2M and a GTS3M. Just something where you solve the puzzle but don't have to think about the puzzle.

Anything and everything cubing related! Even though I don't know how to solve most puzzles, having a huge collection would be awesome.
If it's only one puzzle, either like a gan x, a weipo wrm, or an aosu WRM.
Something like that.

Weipo WRM, Gan 251, MR. M 3x3, Cyclone Boys Magnetic 3x3, Valk 3 Elite, Valk 4 M, Aosu WRM, Aosu GTSM, Valk 5 M, Aochuang GTSM, MGC 6x6, YuShi V2 M, Aoshi GTSM, YuFu V2 M, Little Magic M, Shadow M, Hayes 7 M, Spark M, Aosu GTSM, Volt M, Volt V2 M, Galaxy V2 M, Gan Megaminx, MGC Megaminx, MR. M Pyra, Z magnetic Pyra

I think that is every stickerless magnetic WCA cube I don’t own. I may have missed a few

WCA
2016BAIR04
Weipo WRM, Gan 251, MR. M 3x3, Cyclone Boys Magnetic 3x3, Valk 3 Elite, Valk 4 M, Aosu WRM, Aosu GTSM, Valk 5 M, Aochuang GTSM, MGC 6x6, YuShi V2 M, Aoshi GTSM, YuFu V2 M, Little Magic M, Shadow M, Hayes 7 M, Spark M, Aosu GTSM, Volt M, Volt V2 M, Galaxy V2 M, Gan Megaminx, MGC Megaminx, MR. M Pyra, Z magnetic Pyra

I think that is every stickerless magnetic WCA cube I don’t own. I may have missed a few
I believe the question used the singular “cube.”

WCA
2018RIVE07
I honestly just want my GAN SM back that was stolen/lost at Florida 2019. I had so many memories with that cube, and I still miss it. But if I had to pick a different one, maybe a Cosmic Numerical IPG GAN X since Im focusing on that event.