• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What is the highest TPS you have ever acheived?

What is the highest TPS you have ever acheived?

• Total voters

Rocky0701

WCA
2014MCEV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I thought it would be cool to see how fast some of us speedcubers can turn, so what is the highest TPS that you have ever gotten on any puzzle with an algorithm, or a random commutator etc.?

Mine is just the classic sexy move x 6
Time: 2.31
TPS: 10.39

Last edited:

goodatthis

WCA
2014CAVA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Haha I'm about the same, I can do about 7 tps on T perms, about 8 on CCW U perms, and my highest was sextuple URU'R' (sexy inverse) in like 1.7 seconds, which is about 14 TPS. I really don't know how the hell I did that though.

MM99

I got .5 on a sune before so that's either 14tps or 16 depending on if you count the U2 as one or 2

Escher

Babby
WCA
2008KINN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's so hard to measure. I think on a good cube I can probably do an A perm at around 22ish TPS, so around .4 seconds. But stackmats are bad for measuring that stuff.