• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What is the best PLL tutorial video on youtube?

jaredye

Don't you guys feel Chris Olson use pretty unconventional algs for F, J and G perms? It seems to me he use longer algs then the more popular counterparts and it's not obvious to me that his preferred algs are more finger trick friendly.

Isaac Lai

WCA
2015LAII01
Don't you guys feel Chris Olson use pretty unconventional algs for F, J and G perms? It seems to me he use longer algs then the more popular counterparts and it's not obvious to me that his preferred algs are more finger trick friendly.

All of the algs he uses (that you mentioned) are standard apart from his Gd perm. IMO you should just watch a couple of fingertrick videos and take the ones you like best.