• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What do you say to these people?

AaROn

Ok it's really been bugging me lately when people always say they just would take the stickers off and put them in the right spots, and they think they are funny but there has been like 300 people that have said that to me. Does anyone here have anything funny to say to these people or anything to make them feel stupid? Because it's bugging me so badly.

deKeijzer

Just tell them to bring their own cube and race you to it. Taking off the stickers takes way longer then solving it probably..

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
I've had about 30-50 people tell me that too. The funny thing was, about 2 weeks back, I was cubing and a kid was inspired by it. The next day, I saw him with an unsolved cube, that looked new, but was a real messy. He said that he peeled off the stickers to solve it after he mixed it up, and then he mixed it up again. That is pretty funny to see that, it is probably easier to just learn to solve it than replace the stickers.