• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Etkim823

I ordered a weilong from lubix and they messed up my order in exchange that will give me 10 dollars off any cube what do you recommend

TinaIsAwesome

WCA
2012BLAC02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I ordered a weilong from lubix and they messed up my order in exchange that will give me 10 dollars off any cube what do you recommend
Well if you were originally going to purchase a WeiLong then maybe go with that. I would say Zhanchi but I'm biased :) and people say it's outdated. It also depends on what cubes you already have and what you're looking for.

Etkim823

Well if you were originally going to purchase a WeiLong then maybe go with that. I would say Zhanchi but I'm biased :) and people say it's outdated. It also depends on what cubes you already have and what you're looking for.
I got the weilong mini and I have a non lubix zhanchi would I need another one

Marco Cuber

Should i get a Shengshou 4x4 v5 or Yj Shenshu?
From what i hear, the YJ Shensu isn't a great cube by any means. It locks a lot and is prone to popping. If you want a good 4x4, get an AoSu. But if you do not want to spend too much money on a 4x4, or if you do not plan to get serious at the event get a Shengshou or WeiSu. And if you do decide to get a ShengShou, i recommend modding it.

DoctorPepper

Hows the Cyclone boys 6 pack of cubes? The competition legal ones that can be made into force cubes. What cubes are they a KO off and is it worth it?

WinterCub3r

Hows the Cyclone boys 6 pack of cubes? The competition legal ones that can be made into force cubes. What cubes are they a KO off and is it worth it?

its only worth is if you cant afford the cubes that they are Knocking off, so just buy the real thing if you can, they KO, ZanChi, WeiLong, ShuangRen and some YJ cubes.

Etkim823

I am looking to get a cube from lubix and I can't decide on which one I have a mini weilong and a non lubix 55mm zhanchi. I was thinking maybe a aurora, shuangren, lubix fusion or gans 3 what do you recommend

pipkiksass

YouTube
Visit Channel
I am looking to get a cube from lubix and I can't decide on which one I have a mini weilong and a non lubix 55mm zhanchi. I was thinking maybe a aurora, shuangren, lubix fusion or gans 3 what do you recommend

Just checking you're aware that all of these cubes are significantly bigger than your existing cubes? I assume there's a reason you went for a 55mm zhanchi and mini weilong?

Which of your existing cubes do you prefer?