• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Eva

Dayan 2x2 vs Moyu lingpo.
I'm using now a shengshou 2x2,with an normal average around 9 seconds with ortega.
But I'm having to much lock-ups to get faster.

AmazingCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Do people generally prefer the Weilong v1 or v2. I know the only difference is in design is to make stickerless cubes possible, but are there any differences in terms of the feel that people like or dislike?

the only difference is the 2 vs. 3 piece corner design of the Moyu Weilong vs. the Moyu Weilong v2. This makes the Moyu Weilong v2 more of a downgrade. Watch my review to find out more!

Last edited by a moderator:

UB

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ahem Ahem, Nobody replied to me. Can I get a reply ?
Hey Folks,
I am sub 35 and use Weilong but is is too fast for me and cant control it properly. I ordered a Chilong some days back and is yet to come, so should I stick with the chilong or buy some another cube ?

TheMachanga

WCA
2010LECH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I stopped cubing for a while and I'm getting back into it now.

I know everyone says there's no real answer, but come on, for reals, what's the best 3x3 right now? When I stopped, it was the Zhanchi, but now there's a tie (I think) between Weilong and something else. Also, is Weilong V1 better than V2?

Ninja Storm

WCA
2012ELLI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I stopped cubing for a while and I'm getting back into it now.

I know everyone says there's no real answer, but come on, for reals, what's the best 3x3 right now? When I stopped, it was the Zhanchi, but now there's a tie (I think) between Weilong and something else. Also, is Weilong V1 better than V2?

3x3s have become less of a "this is the best" market and has turned into "this is the best for me" market. I personally still use a Zhanchi for 2H and a Fangshi for OH, but that's just me. Lots of people like the Weilong, though I haven't heard of any major opinion differences between the two versions of it.