• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Demens

YouTube
Visit Channel
I am pretty new to cubing (Like a month or less). But I'd like to get a 3x3 which does not lock up and is pretty good, but not too good because I'm only solving like sub 50s. I have been using only my modded Rubik's brand cube. So I think I want a cube with pretty good reverse corner cutting and minimum lock ups. The feel doen't really matter. Also I can't look ahead yet.

Cheese11

WCA
2011KULC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am pretty new to cubing (Like a month or less). But I'd like to get a 3x3 which does not lock up and is pretty good, but not too good because I'm only solving like sub 50s. I have been using only my modded Rubik's brand cube. So I think I want a cube with pretty good reverse corner cutting and minimum lock ups. The feel doen't really matter. Also I can't look ahead yet.

Get any cube you desire. Watch YouTube reveiws and find one that you think would be good. I personally like the GuHong v2 and ZhanChi.

Go.

MaeLSTRoM

WCA
2011WALL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I would say that the V-cubes are still the best.
The V-cube 5 is a very high quality cube, and is good after some breaking in.
The V-cube 6 is very good after modding, and is still very fast even after only partial modding.
The V-cube 7 is very highquality, although I would reccomend the SS7 only if you have large hands, otherwise it is very hard to handle.

Demens

YouTube
Visit Channel
I am looking for a new puzzle that I can enjoy solving for quite a long time. I want either Pyraminx, Master Pyramorphinx, Square-1 or Skewb Ultimate. I was mostly thinking about Pyraminx and Master Pyramorphinx, but I just wanted to make sure what do you guys think.

balloon6610

Which pillow cube is better?

I can buy 2 cube next month i am planing to get a zhanchi and a pillow cube. Now I can't choose between felik's pillow 3x3 and v cube 3b, Which one is better ? i don't care about price.

WCA
2012BASK02
Closest thing I can think of is a Zhanchi with torpedoes, and set on loose tension with enough lube to make it very fast. As long as you aren't too rough of a turner, the torps should still prevent pops even on very loose tensions. The guhong v2 might also work, but I don't have experience with it so I can't be sure. I think that is what you are asking for...
thanks. Also, does anyone here have an AV(or any alpha cube in general), and could you try and compare it to the Zhanchi and Guhong V2(cuz I haven't got an AV)