• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ShortStuff

So I'm not gonna get a moretry then, so I have 37.50USD, what 3x3 should I get
Is the Xman Design tornado V2 any good

WCA
2020WADH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Qiyi MS 4x4 vs Moyu Meilong M 4x4 vs YJ MGC 4x4 vs Yuxin Little Magic 4x4 M. I'm ignoring price, I just want something with good magnets.
Easily the MGC, no doubt. I broke mine, however (like the edge plastic broke because it got trampled) so I main a ZhiSu Mini which is also good but not as good as the MGC.

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am looking for a 3x3 that definitely be considered a back-up main. I have tried a Gan 12 Maglev, Gan 11 M pro (Which feel like a 356 M to me, a cube I don't like very much), WRM 2021, an original WRM, Rs3m (too many of them), a tornado v2 m, and of course, my favorite, the GTS3M, which is my main. I use it for standard solving, and 3-bld.
However, I have given a lot of my 3x3 mains away/sold them. So I am looking to purchase a new 3x3 main under 20 dollars. I saw a WRM 2021 at 18.39 at the cubicle (no surprise there, as the cube has been on discount for a few days, not following the sales/clearance rules) so I am tempted to get it. But I want to know what you guys say first.

Eli Apperson

WCA
2022APPE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am looking for a 3x3 that definitely be considered a back-up main. I have tried a Gan 12 Maglev, Gan 11 M pro (Which feel like a 356 M to me, a cube I don't like very much), WRM 2021, an original WRM, Rs3m (too many of them), a tornado v2 m, and of course, my favorite, the GTS3M, which is my main. I use it for standard solving, and 3-bld.
However, I have given a lot of my 3x3 mains away/sold them. So I am looking to purchase a new 3x3 main under 20 dollars. I saw a WRM 2021
I would spend a little more and get a valk 3. It's pretty similar to the gts 3 m, and I switch between them frequently.

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I would spend a little more and get a valk 3. It's pretty similar to the gts 3 m, and I switch between them frequently.
Why a valk? Isn't that cube... really old? A lot older than the GTS3M considering that it comes non-magnetic and magnetic.
Besides, it is 6 dollars more than the WRM. That is big difference in price.

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01
Why a valk? Isn't that cube... really old? A lot older than the GTS3M considering that it comes non-magnetic and magnetic.
Why have a parent? Aren't they like... really old?

I couldn't help myself. Also sorry if someone out there doesn't have a parent.

gsingh

WCA
2019SING33
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
wrm 2021 is really good. i could just go for that one. i also like the Mg c evo, but the logo drives me insane. it also has very mixed reviews.
main recommendation is the gan air m. its an xs without the adjustable magnets and its one of my favorite cubes. almost everyone likes it

Eli Apperson

WCA
2022APPE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Because it feels similar to the GTS 3 M, and it's still a really nice cube. I have all the WR Ms and many more "new improved" cubes, but the valk is still my main.