• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
If i get a gan 11, i heard that there are different types of gan 11 like duo and stuff. Do you know which one is the best for me? If I get gan 11, i mean. And overall, should i get gan 11? Or does it just matter on my preference?
Gan 11m Has purely standard corner-edge magnets and is not adjustable, the gan 11m duo has core-corner magnets but no adjustability, the gan 11m pro has core-corner magnets and adjustability.

RouxCuber

Hi. I'm currently using the original WR M for OH and I feel like it is always too slow. I'm planning to buy the Maglev RS3 M, which I heard is faster, but I would like to hear your thoughts about how the WR M compares to the cube or the non-maglev version specifically in terms of speed.

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi. I'm currently using the original WR M for OH and I feel like it is always too slow. I'm planning to buy the Maglev RS3 M, which I heard is faster, but I would like to hear your thoughts about how the WR M compares to the cube or the non-maglev version specifically in terms of speed.
All I can say is speed up the 2020, but slow down the RS3M 2021. Plus, I have a thread on my thoughts about the 2021.

Eli Apperson

WCA
2022APPE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The WR M is a very similar speed to both rs3 m's, maybe a bit slower .

RouxCuber

Is there a fast cube for OH that retains its speed over time (meaning it needs little to no speed lubes)? I find most cubes to only be fast out of the box and then they slow down a ton once I start using it.

glxy

Is it worth it to buy gan 11 m pro or tornado v2?
i have the wrm but i like the gan 11 better (my friend has one). is it worth the money or should i just get the x man tornado

GooseCuber

Should I buy the MoYu RS3M 2021 Maglev
Hi, I've been wondering wether I should buy the MoYu RS3M 2021 Maglev as an upgrade from my GAN 355 M lite and I would like to hear of your opinions first.