• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cuber2s

WCA
2021DACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I wanted to know the best 3x3 at this time of year, and see other people's opinion. Although I don't own all of these, I've tried every single cube at comp(exept for the evo and the mgc elite.) Thanks.

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
I’ve actually heard that the Zhanchi Pro really isn’t worth getting and that it’s basically just a rerelease of the Tengyun v2.
Maybe the standard version isn't worth it if you already have the v2 but if you don't or you want to try it out I would say it's worth it. As for the green edition that is definitely a good deal.

getting the worm, as I feel the only qiyi cubes I like are the valk elite and the tornado
What does that have to do with my suggestion for more poll options?

don't like any dayans except tengyuns cause they are quite silent
But this is a general poll for everyone to take a part of, it doesn't matter if you don't like Dayan cubes. Don't have bias when adding poll options for your thread.

rs3m 2020 and 2021 are similar, so they are in 1 category. Its my current main.
That's fine but you should probably label it RS3M2020/2021.

You should also try to reply to multiple messages at once to avoid cluttering.

EDIT: Please, please capitalize the MS in Qiyi MS!

Cuber2s

WCA
2021DACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Maybe the standard version isn't worth it if you already have the v2 but if you don't or you want to try it out I would say it's worth it. As for the green edition that is definitely a good deal.

What does that have to do with my suggestion for more poll options?

But this is a general poll for everyone to take a part of, it doesn't matter if you don't like Dayan cubes. Don't have bias when adding poll options for your thread.

That's fine but you should probably label it RS3M2020/2021.

You should also try to reply to multiple messages at once to avoid cluttering.

EDIT: Please, please capitalize the MS in Qiyi MS!
okay