• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Humble Cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I've been wanting to buy a new main cube on a medium budget but not sure what to buy, I have been Eyeballing the Gan 356 M lite though.
I average around 40 seconds and am busy learning full pll on the 3*3. Any ideas would be appreciated thanks.
Honestly, the RS3M 2020 is still an amazing and viable option. Since you’re on a medium budget, I would recommended one of the premium setup version such as the mystic, or angstrom versions.

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
From what I've heard, the Valk Elite M and Gan X V2 suck and the Zhanchi is pretty meh. Out of those, go for the duo, but the WRM 2021, tornado v2, both tengyuns and Valk M are all other good options.
"Suck" is a strong word. It's a very good cube, far from "bad". This is coming from somebody who absolutely adores the Qiyi MS but uses the Elite anyway.

Last edited:
I would just prefer MF3RSM 2020 as it is a really good cube and much cheaper than flagships.
Sorry, I have enough money to buy any of the flagships before, and I have lots of budget cubes.

Ok nevermind about buying all of them. Maybe get the GAN 354 M V2. (My main) I don't have any other good 3x3s.
I have big hands, so it doesn't fit me.