• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
It is bad get the rs3m 2020 or qiyi ms 3x3
Neither are bad, both are very good. A lot of people like the ms and the same for the rs3m. I'm pretty sure the RS3M is better, although I haven't tried either cube. I think the main difference is price, with the ms being $1 cheaper, but it is worth mentioning that the ms doesn't have spring elasticity adjustment. The rs3m magnets are also very light, but for another $1 TC has a magnet kit for increasing that strength.

DNF_Cuber

I’ll buy another tengyun v1 then, ha. What would you say about the Valk 3 elite? Most of the top people in competitions I learn from have used it.
The valk elite has the 96 magnet scheme which I hear is too strong for roux, but you can choose not to have center-edge magnets. I personally prefer the valk m and so does SPV

Rainger

it is just pretty simple, has nice stability and magnet strength without feeling the blockiest.
It is also half the price as the elite and I’ve heard it’s pretty similar. I watched a video about the elite and the person in the video said it had heavier magnets which affected M turns.