• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheSlykrCubr

This Hellhole We Know As The British Isles
YouTube
Visit Channel
Valk 3 M imo tho I don’t have too much experience
Possibly GTS3M, but can’t you get a WRM 2020 with that money?

I've heard that the RSM2020 is REALLY fast, and has light-ish magnets. maybe i could add some N35 magnets? I'd also like to try a ridged 3x3.

I would like to try a valk, since it sounds right for me.

PetraPine

YouTube
Visit Channel
Alot of people still use it today its a great option for someone like you, the og valk used to be my main when i had a simular turning style,
when my turning style became slower and more smooth i switched to the gan XS which i didnt realize at the time but i hated. than used the valk elite for a tiny bit but i also thought it was way to unstable very ¨strechy¨"feeling made the cube wierd and bad.
i NOW use the qiyi ms and it works for me,
but i might in the future buy the valk 3 M and rs3m and tries those again.

Skewb_Cube

Right now the only 4x4 that I have is the Yj Yusu V2 M and I want to replace it between the MGC 4x4 or the Moyu Aosu WR M so, which cube between them should I get? (Keeping in mind that I relay a bit on corner cutting)

I have being thinking to get the MGC because is a cheaper option and heard good things about it, but I wanted to hear opinions of people that have tried those cubes.

Last edited:

Cubing5life

Right now the only 4x4 that I have is the Yj Yusu V2 M and I want to replace it between the MGC 4x4 or the Moyu Aosu WR M so, which cube between them should I get? (Keeping in mind that I relay a bit on corner cutting)

I have being thinking to get the MGC because is a cheaper option and heard good things about it, but I wanted to hear opinions of people that have tried those cubes.
I'm quite happy with my worm, even though it pops pretty frequently if the tensions are too loose. But cornercutting and speed also work on tighter settings, so it doesn't really matter. Haven't tried the MGC (I only have 5 cubes, LOL), maybe someone who has tried it will reply...

I'm A Cuber

So I got a MGC 4 for my little brother for his birthday which is tomorrow so I’ll tell you how it is whenever he opens it but shh don’t tell him

SpeedyCube

The Cubicle has the Moyu Aosu GTS M 4x4 on clearance this week, assuming they have some left. (Went from $36 to $12.) I ordered one, and it should be here by Monday!

To find the clearance section you have to scroll down to the footer bar at the very bottom. There’s a link there to their clearance page. Get one while they last!

EDIT: I took a second look and saw you want a different model. Sorry, I jumped the gun. Oh well, the model I referenced might work for you as well.

zslane

Um, so I'm really curious why the only magnetic Square-1 on the market is the Volt. In fact, there seems to be very little manufacturer activity in the Square-1 space in general. Is the Square-1 really that unpopular?

Skewb_Cube

Um, so I'm really curious why the only magnetic Square-1 on the market is the Volt. In fact, there seems to be very little manufacturer activity in the Square-1 space in general. Is the Square-1 really that unpopular?

I really don't know about that, but there's also the Yuxin Little Magic Square-1 M.

1600101901604.png

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
Can you please kindly vote in the poll? As I would calculate results and get the one with highest no. of votes.
you should take tips and suggestions from other users, not just looking and calculating in the poll.
Just saying
QUOTE="Skewb_Cube, post: 1392817, member: 54006"]
Yeah, it's better to watch reviews and hear to other's opinion instead of just choosing because of the numbers.
[/QUOTE]
Yes, this too.