• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Interesting...
Few questions
A) How can you put the extra magnets?
B) What makes the cube so good?
C) They're sold out, when will they come available?
D) How long does The shipping Tane?
A) you can take apart the edge into its two pieces and just attack one of the extra magnets to each of the magnets glued into the slots, don't worry about glueing it in.
B) to be fair the QiYi MS, meilong M and RS3M 2020 are basically on par but the RS3M 2020 allows you to change the elasticity
D) shipping take about a week generally although it can be faster, can be slower.
C) hopefully next week but I don't know, meilong M and QiYi MS are in stock now though.

Z

Zubin Park

1. You just crack open the edge piece and pop a magnet in from the extra magnet set that you get.
2. The cube has a dual adjustment system, which was only used in flagship cubes (over 30 bucks). The cube also has a smooth, buttery feel that competes with GAN cubes and other flagship puzzles. The cube itself is cheap, yet containing little to no major flaws. It has great corner cutting, good reverse, and not too many lockups or pops/corner twists.
3. They should come in a couple of weeks, don't know where you're planning to get the cube from so it varies.
4. Shipping is about a week for most stores, depends on how fast they ship it out, where you live, etc.

Kauhu

A) you can take apart the edge into its two pieces and just attack one of the extra magnets to each of the magnets glued into the slots, don't worry about glueing it in.
B) to be fair the QiYi MS, meilong M and RS3M 2020 are basically on par but the RS3M 2020 allows you to change the elasticity
D) shipping take about a week generally although it can be faster, can be slower.
C) hopefully next week but I don't know, meilong M and QiYi MS are in stock now though.
Wait...So I need to glue it?

Kauhu

Oh okay. Is there any better cubes that are about 20 or more euros so about the same amount of £? Because I already have Yj Yulong V2M and I don't know if that will be much better

Oh okay. Is there any better cubes that are about 20 or more euros so about the same amount of £? Because I already have Yj Yulong V2M and I don't know if that will be much better
The yulong v2 is a very good cube already. Even a gan XS won't be "much better"

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Most people seem to agree that currently, the three best budget cubes are these. All of these are mainworthy.

MeiLong 3 M (factory magnetized or self magnetized)
RS3 M 2020 (light magnets, but they're fine for me, there's no /need/ to add extra magnets)
QiYi MS

I did a comparison of the MeiLong 3 M and the QiYi MS elsewhere on this forum. Summarizing: I like the MeiLong 3 M more, but it requires some setup. QiYi MS is good to go out of the box. Adding in the RS3 M 2020, it needs more setup than the MeiLong 3 M does, but it's also an extremely good cube.

All of these put together you can get for $21.55 from cubezz.com. I honestly recommend you do that and one of those will be perfect for you.

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I want to make magnetic force cubes, but don't want to magnetize them myself. I am going to buy the Meilong M, as long as its pieces have a 2-pieces edge and 3-piece corner design, and can be taken apart without the magnets falling out. Does anybody know if it has these 2 things?
Yes, you can easily make force cubes out of the meilong M.