• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

LNBFilms

In Honours Agebra I (Sucks just like Chem) DND!
WCA
2019BATE05
YLM M is good already. Try buying some slowing down lube.

I would suggest Angstrom Compound X. Put only one drop on the tracks and one in the fluorine cut each. Repeat, only one drop in each section. Keep in mind this will majorly slow down the cube, so get your hands on dnm.

---------------------------------------
Co-Founder of WeCubeTeam
Lukas Batema

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Dayan Tengyun - Light magnets, quietest cube on the market, smooth, and extremely fast

Valk Power M - Blocky, heavyish magnets, medium to fast speed, very nice and smooth

MGC Elite - Haven’t really researched on it.

Mischiiii

I can’t really compare because i only own a Gan 460m and a Angstrom Aosu WR M. But at least i can recommend the Aosu. Feels really nice but needs a little bit break in time IMO. Guess you should either get the WR M or the valk with the stronger magnets. Those seem to be the most popular.

Aristotle

I'm averaging at about 1 min per solve :S and I need a new cube to replace my edison cube. For some reason my edison edge pieces pop mid solve even with all the screws tightened all the way...plus sometimes the screws unscrew themselves when I solve and its very annoying.
I dunno if I just suck at turning or what but I can't switch to my rubiks storebought because I put silicone in it and it sucks now for some reason.
I recommend looking at the lube container and seeing if it says if it's ok for use with plastic

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm really liking 4x4 recently and wanted to get more into bigger cubes. What is a good budget option for 5x5? My current one is a ShengShou mini, and it sucks, but it's the only one I own. I've heard the Yuxin cloud is good, but what about the new black Kirin or YLM? What about the YJ magnetic one? let me know!