• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multi stage...
Hey guys! I'm considering buying a cube for OH. It would probably also become my 3x3 main, but my I'm okay with my cube (MGC Elite) for two-handed but not OH. I find it to be too blocky and slow and because I have to use M-slices it becomes a burden. Do you think the Valk Elite has good M-slices, enough so that I could use it for OH? Thanks for your consideration.

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Hey guys! I'm considering buying a cube for OH. It would probably also become my 3x3 main, but my I'm okay with my cube (MGC Elite) for two-handed but not OH. I find it to be too blocky and slow and because I have to use M-slices it becomes a burden. Do you think the Valk Elite has good M-slices, enough so that I could use it for OH? Thanks for your consideration.

I don't have a valk elite, but I've heard it doesn't have the best M slices

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Most people use either the GAN 354 M or the Dayan Tengyun M for OH, I think. I don't have either, though.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Tengyun is marvelous for OH

MDoe8

So I snagged up the Tengyun 3x3 and am very happy with how quiet it is. Are there any 4x4's and 5x5's that are near as quiet?

ari(a cuber)

WCA
2019BONN04
mgc elite? or something else? i have a little magic m but its unstable. my birthday is coming up and i would like to upgrade my 3x3 main, however, i dont know anything about these cubes