• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I only have a GTS2M, but reviews and un boxing’s all say 45 degrees is easy, cuts around 50, goes further with lube. Around line to line with reverse, lubes make it smoother, and effortless.
I don’t own a Valk Elite.

MDoe8

Hi there. I'm curious what the quietest cube out there is. Is it still the Tengyun? Quietest cube I currently own is an MF3RS-M. It's not too bad, but I would appreciate something even quieter.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't know where to ask this, but it has to do with getting cubes, so I figured I'd ask it here. This may sound stupid, but when someone says "Bump" when they're selling cubes on the forums, what does it mean?
It bumps the thread to the top of the homepage, so people can see it. Since they don’t actually have anything to say, they say ‘Bump’