• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Mischiiii

I would say Moyu WR M (light magnets) or GTS3M (stronger magnets). If you need a very silent one i guess the tengyun is fine. I heard it’s pretty silent. I only own wrm and gts3m tho so i can’t tell if its good.

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
Visit Channel
How can you hear that it was very silent? :LOL:

Opinions are very different. GAN people like GAN, MoYu people like MoYu, QiYi people like QiYi.

I like the MeiLong 3 M a lot. If I could only use one cube for the rest of my life I'd probably pick that one. But I used a TengYun last comp and did pretty well with it. But I actively try to be 'cube neutral' and not just use one cube all the time. I have about 5 'mains' like that.

Mischiiii

How can you hear that it was very silent? :LOL:

Opinions are very different. GAN people like GAN, MoYu people like MoYu, QiYi people like QiYi.

I like the MeiLong 3 M a lot. If I could only use one cube for the rest of my life I'd probably pick that one. But I used a TengYun last comp and did pretty well with it. But I actively try to be 'cube neutral' and not just use one cube all the time. I have about 5 'mains' like that.

haha nice one :D.Of course i would have recommended a GAN if the buget was a little bit higher :D. I can’t really decide between the GTS3M and GAN XS for my favorite cube. I also like trying different cubes. I try collecting every flagship 3x3 that comes out from Moyu, GAN and Qiyi.

I guess you can’t go wrong with either of the cubes recommended. Especially at the level you are (i assume if you ask what cube to buy you aren’t sub 30 yet).