• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
I'd recommend the Valk 2, SCS has it in different magnet strengths(light, normal, etc.), as well as in both stickered and stickerless. Depending on which one you get, the price Is between 18 and 25 USD. The only possible downside to the Valk 2 is that it's slightly heavier than most 2x2s, but it's a matter of opinion if that's good. If you know anyone that has a Valk 2 I'd recommend asking to try it out, as the weight difference if a deterrent for some people.

Other good 2x2s include the YJ MGC 2x2 and the Supernova WeiPo M. The YJ is more stable, and the Supernova is faster. The Valk seems to capture both, making it an overall better cube. However, the YJ costs only 10 USD, and the Supernova costs almost 30 USD. If the price of the Valk 2 seems to large, I'd recommend the YJ, as it is almost half the price, in comparison to the Supernova, which is 1.5x times the price of the Valk.

Hope this helped!

fortissim2

WCA
2016LAUI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So im interested in buying a new 3x3 because the screw and sprig on my xuxib kylin v2 flew and i wasnt able to find them.
My price cap is below $20.
I was looking at a few cubes like the Gan 356r,guogan yuexiao e and the supernova rs3m. Do you guys have any cubes you'd recomend for a 3x3 under $20.
Go for the Yuxin Huanglong, the Cyclone Boys FeiJue (a bit cheaper), the RS2M (discontinued but you can still find it in some places), the RS3M, or the MGC v1 or Elite (if you have some more money to spare).

Alphafireman

I want to buy a speed cube for Christmas but I have to idea what cube I should buy so if you know what cube I should buy please help

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Here's a list of best puzzles at all prices for any event