• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

malwan

I'm thinking about buying the Gan X but I've read comments about issues magnet rattle. I think this is something that would annoy me so wonder if there Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!

Atomixcc

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good budget cubes that would suit a aggressive style(I am very aggressive with my cubing) and I could take almost anywhere. I am hoping for a 3x3. Can you also keep in mind the shipping costs and how easy it is to set up.
Help would be very much appreciated. Thank you

I want a budget 3x3 that locks up as little as possible and suits a agressive style

Last edited by a moderator:

Atomixcc

does the m stand for magnetic?

Thank you! I have had a closer look at the cube and will probably buy it unless a better cube comes up. In the meantime I am learning Roux does anyone know good tutorials or algorithms for Roux?

Iwannaganx

What, in your opinion, is the best official WCA legal puzzle for speed? I'm not saying just 3x3, if you think the valk 2 is better than the gts2m say it. If you think lingou clock, say that! Just want to see how this will turn out.

C

Cubinwitdapizza

Hmmmm I’m poor so I don’t have a lot of cubes and I’ve never been to a competition soooooo...
probably the gan 354.

Potato Kuber

What, in your opinion, is the best official WCA legal puzzle for speed? I'm not saying just 3x3, if you think the valk 2 is better than the gts2m say it. If you think lingou clock, say that! Just want to see how this will turn out.
For me it's the gan X but if that costs too much i reccomend the Dayan TengYun or Weilgong Gts

Bamboo Cuber

WCA
2018WANJ09
YouTube
Visit Channel
So recently I sold some of my cubes, and I made about 60$ off of the entire ordeal, and I want to get a new 3x3 and 4x4. I was wondering if I should wait for the Gan xs or just get the X right now. Also any suggestions for 4x4s? My total budget is about 75 but could go up to 80.