• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
WCA
2023FUKU01
WCA
2023FUKU01
I wish I was that rich... Im gonna get a GTS2M 4x4 soon and maybe a StackMat and 5x5, so I can't really get another 3x3. I believe I may get a YLM 3x3 because I am curious of it and would like to have one
Will you try Square-1?
What puzzle should I buy next? I know how to solve 2x2 thru 4x4, skewb pyra and most of mega. Do I get 5x5 etc or something else like squan?
Will you try OH?

GAN 356 X

WCA
2023FUKU01
Yeah, I already have and average 1 minute 12 secs. I have to learn finger tricks but can't be bothered as of. Sq-1 is a bit to weird and I know I won't like it and practice it so no for that. maybe a cheap one though

Look at this amazing deal I found 50 dollars of wushuang m cubicle labs on speed cube.com.au

https://www.speedcube.com.au/collec...mm-magnetic-speed-cube?variant=23038284464209
Valk 5 is the best. You may also wait for the Yuxin HuangLong 5x5 if you are not getting the Yuxin Little Magic M 5x5.

GAN 356 X

Valk 5 is the best. You may also wait for the Yuxin HuangLong 5x5 if you are not getting the Yuxin Little Magic M 5x5.
as I said I don't wanna spend a lot of money on somethin I won't solve much. its 75 dollars in Australia and I might already be buying a gts2m. ylm will prolly do 4 me. depending on price I might get Yuxin huanglong.

Iwannaganx

Do you know how to edit a comment? You click the “... arrow” symbol, and a drop down menu should appear. Click edit and edit your comment.
Yes I've done it before but my phone as I've said previously seems to hate this site. If I do something like that or make a mistake it's often easier to repost than to edit. But thanks for trying to help

YeaBuDDy

Have 30$ amazon card to spend, would like to get a bundle with a variety of puzzles to learn other than 3x3. Any suggestions on a bundle with atleast decent quality puzzles?

Marko

Hi, new to the forum sorry if this is wrong place to post. So I've only got the yuxin little magic and will magnetize it myself soon. But I'm looking for one more 3x3. I prefer smooth and controlable, could be magnetic or non magnetic ( I would magnetize it). I was thinking about Gts2, Valk 3, Yj mgc. I only have the traxxas 50k lube. I'm willing to spend up to 20$. What do you guys think the best 3x3 is?

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Little Magic 8x8 and 9x9 or MF8/MF9?
Both are the same price at zcube and I will make them magnetic
You can't magnetize the Little Magic 8x8 and 9x9. They have glued caps just like the Huanglong (since they're basically exactly the same as the Huanglongs).

So, if that's your criteria, get the MF8/MF9.

That said, the Shengshou Tank is better than the MF8 (though much larger) and it can be magnetized.