• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
WCA
2023FUKU01

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm very nervous, as I'm going to attempt to do it myself. I feel like I will mess up the polarities or something basic like that.
Btw using TCKewbs vid to do this.

I magnetized my first cube a few days ago and it was a Meilong 4x4. I also used TCKewbz's tutorial. Don't worry. You'll be fine as long as you leave the pieces to dry in plenty of time.
Good luck. Let us know how it ends up!

phuque99

Ye your right, I’ll get the RS3 and see how it goes...

For what it's worth, the spring noises for MF3RS3 went away after about 100+ solves. Now it feels like a slightly premium version of YLM, stable but dry without lube.

Iwannaganx

im looking for a new 4x4, and am wondering whether i should get an aosu wrm, or and aosu gts2m. i have small hands, but i dont know if its worth it to just shave off 2mm for the extra cost. what do you guys think?