• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Iwannaganx

hey guys, i was just looking around and am thinking of getting a new 3x3. Christmas i still a few months away, and i wish i had the money for a gan x, but i don't. any mid-priced, good cubes, (preferably in aud) that you can recommend?
NOTE: i could well be getting a gan x for Christmas but right now its the 8/8.
NOTE: i think i will also get yj mgc m 2x2, as i have a qiyi qidi s at the moment.

GAN 356 X

hey guys, i was just looking around and am thinking of getting a new 3x3. Christmas i still a few months away, and i wish i had the money for a gan x, but i don't. any mid-priced, good cubes, (preferably in aud) that you can recommend?
NOTE: i could well be getting a gan x for Christmas but right now its the 8/8.
NOTE: i think i will also get yj mgc m 2x2, as i have a qiyi qidi s at the moment.
Mf3r3M is supposed to be good.

NeptuneCuber

What is the best 4x4 cube this year in your opinion?

Mini Wuque M
Moyu Aosu M
Valk 4 M
Other (reply with the cube)

The cubes listed are just the best in my opinion. That is why I added "other" option.

Lapse.

WCA
2016WYNG01
is the yuxin little magic line worth buying? for the bigger cubes at least, i just want to make cutoffs for 567 that's all. They are like the only budget magnetic big cubes i can actually afford, the rest would be flagships which aren't worth it for me.

Iwannaganx

The Yuxin Kylin V2 M is a very nice budget / mid-priced 3x3. It is stable, sturdy and with very strong magnets gives very tactile feedback. I'm not sure about the magnet strength (I have yet to measure it) but I would put it as slightly weaker than the ShengShou Mr. M. The tiles are a nice balance between the durability of a stickerless puzzle and the recognition of a stickered puzzle, with the slight increase in grip that tiles bring to the edges.
I have quite a few high-end puzzles and I use the Kylin for about an hour a day on the train to work as it is also very quiet. Additionally, the puzzle doesn't seem to need a lot of lube to operate smootly and actually doesn't seem to change much when lube is applied, although a core lube will aid the smoothness and durability of the puzzle.
The only bad thing about the Kylin V2 M is that it has plastic washers for the springs to rest on and they are a very unusual size, which makes replacing them difficult.[/QUOTE/] I think I said this but if I didn't I have a yj Yulong and I've heard the kylin and the mr m are similar rating to the Yulong, but not as good.

WCA
2023FUKU01
is the yuxin little magic line worth buying? for the bigger cubes at least, i just want to make cutoffs for 567 that's all. They are like the only budget magnetic big cubes i can actually afford, the rest would be flagships which aren't worth it for me.
Yes. You may refer to the Speed Cubes Recommendation List here.

Mystheman

I haven't been in the field for a while and now I want to be back yet I don't know anything about new cubes and brands. What can u suggest me for 3x3 cubes. I'm sub13.

YouTube
Visit Channel
order of how good they are within the price categories

If you are on a budget- Cheap- MGCv2 M, Yulong V2 M, Kylin V2 M, MF3RS3M, Little Magic M

If you want a good cube, and don’t want to spend all your money on the best on the market- Good- Gan 354 M, Yuexiao Pro M, Tengyun M, GTS2M, GTS3M, Valk M, Valk Power M, MF3RS2M,

The best cubes on the market, perfect in every aspect- Great- Yuxin Huanglong M, Gan X, Weilong Wrm

This is all my opinion, so it might not be true for you

If you are in the USA, get cubes from the cubicle.com, cubedepotusa.com, or speedubeshop.com

Last edited: