• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

neeamradia

I also like how fun it is to setup puzzles(will never setup anything bigger than 3x3 myself won't even setup 2x2 due to the fiddly mechanism) lol

GenTheSnail

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
MF3Rs2 is not like the valk at all. They might be good cubes, but they don't have similar feelings.

I think that the MF3Rs2 feels similar to a Weilong GTS, with the exception being that the GTS is fast and the MF3Rs2 is slow. They both have similar feeling plastic and similar flexibility. I don't think I would recommend it because it's fairly old and a little unstable, but still a good cube.

WCA
2023FUKU01
MF3Rs2 is not like the valk at all. They might be good cubes, but they don't have similar feelings.

I think that the MF3Rs2 feels similar to a Weilong GTS, with the exception being that the GTS is fast and the MF3Rs2 is slow. They both have similar feeling plastic and similar flexibility. I don't think I would recommend it because it's fairly old and a little unstable, but still a good cube.
I have heard that the yuxin little magic m is similar to the Valk M

mjm

WCA
2015MAHE01
I have a feeling most people will go with stickerless, but I always do my 2x2 and 3x3s stickered and I'm loving the Valk 2. Shades are super important to me on small cubes.

Cuber2113

I have a feeling most people will go with stickerless, but I always do my 2x2 and 3x3s stickered and I'm loving the Valk 2. Shades are super important to me on small cubes.
Don't you like the shades on stickerless valk?

mjm

WCA
2015MAHE01
Don't you like the shades on stickerless valk?

QiYi stickerless shades are actually just about as good as they get, I just like mine a little more :p

I used to use factory half brights for everything but I've been trying out regular half brights and they're pretty nice as well. QiYi's shades are nice and I'm definitely used to them on the Valk 4, but when I ordered the 2 and 4, I felt like I should stick with what I was comfortable with.

neeamradia

Have ordered a Mystic GTS3M from The Cubicle. Just wondering what the difference between the GTS3M and WRM are.

(And yes, I know that the wrm has no ridges.)

Please give your opinions on the differences between the 354 and the Gan X