• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
I dont want the WuQue, ok? I dont like messing with hardware.

Anyway the Valk 4 is better than the WuQue.
Why would QIYi release a new flagship if it isnt as good as something else?

Sorry if I came out as mean im just saying my opinion.

MCuber

WCA
2017HUMM01
I like the AoSu GTS2M currently, but I haven't gotten to try the Valk 4. The AoSu v2 is really fast, while The Valk 4 has differing magnet strengths, making it more adaptable to more people's turning styles.

I like the AoSu GTS2M currently, but I haven't gotten to try the Valk 4. The AoSu v2 is really fast, while The Valk 4 has differing magnet strengths, making it more adaptable to more people's turning styles.
Cheers! So the Valk 4 is slower?

By the way I have a rough turning style.

WCA
2019RASO03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Not true. Moyu made the GTS3 spring system and the Gan developed it through their cube.

I would suggest that GAN progressed their technology from their the previous GES system. I personally prefer their numerical IPG to the GTS3 tensioning system.(BTW, I used both cubes as my main for thousands and thousands of solves.) The Numerical IPG has more options than the Moyu tensioning system and is, in my opinion, easier to deal with, and if you don't have enough options for you can get the IPG v5.

Utkarsh Ashar

The reviews of valk 4 are great, my experience with moyu is a lot of lockups. You can even get the WuqueMini M. Its good for big as well as small hands.

Utkarsh Ashar

The wuque mini is perfect for my hands. I can do the oll parity in 3 seconds. It fits my turning style. I don't know about you. You might have different opinions. All the Moyu cubes I've tried have lockups. I won't suggest the aosu. Check the reviews of them on youtube.

Utkarsh Ashar

Definitely it would be. Why would Qiyi make a new 4x4 if wuque would have been better? I actually like the wuque mini m. It depends on your turning style.

dudefaceguy

The reviews of valk 4 are great, my experience with moyu is a lot of lockups. You can even get the WuqueMini M. Its good for big as well as small hands.
I also tend to get a lot of lockups on my 4x4 solves, probably because my method uses mostly inner slice turns. I'm hoping the Valk 4 with strong magnets will help with stability.

I'm currently using an unmagnetized GTS2 and the Mr. M.