• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

mafergut

WCA
2018GUTI13
YouTube
Visit Channel
Should I get a CB 5X5 or Shengshou 5X5 because I failed at Modding mine...

I don't have the SS or any of the Moyus but the CB 5x5 is great. Unless you are planning on beating the WR 5x5 single I wouldn't pay $30 or more for a HuaChaung or AoChuang when I can get a similar (if not better) 5x5 for a third of that price. And it has to be better than the SS hands down, for what I've read / watched of the SS.

I'm really impressed because I just got a CB 5x5 and it feels better than my Moyu Aosu 4x4 regular size (and I love my Aosu). And every review I've watched is praising it.

WCA
2014ATTI01
I don't have the SS or any of the Moyus but the CB 5x5 is great. Unless you are planning of beating the WR 5x5 single I wouldn't pay $30 or more for a HuaChaung or AoChuang when I can get a similar (if not better) 5x5 for a third of that price. And it is better than the SS hands down.

I'm impressed because I just got a CB 5x5 and it feels better than my Moyu Aosu 4x4 regular size. And every review I've watched is praising it.

Yeah the 5x5 looks really nice, I think I'll order it

Aaron Lau

after watching a few reviews i see that the CB 5x5 is actually better than the moyus.
If this is true should i even consider trying one of the moyus because the CB is alomost the third of the price.
The same thing also goes for the 4x4. Some prefer the CB over the aosu and mini.

EvilGnome6

Premium Member
WCA
2014DECO01
after watching a few reviews i see that the CB 5x5 is actually better than the moyus.
If this is true should i even consider trying one of the moyus because the CB is alomost the third of the price.
The same thing also goes for the 4x4. Some prefer the CB over the aosu and mini.

So far I'm liking the Cyclone Boys 4x4 over the YuXin or the AoSu. It's getting even better as I break it in and get accustomed to the size.

I'm not sure I prefer the Cyclone boys 5x5 over the AoChuang or even the HuaChuang. I haven't done enough solves on it, yet.

Aaron Lau

is the design similar to the aosu or yuxin or completely different?
i used to hear they were just knocking off other brands.

transatlantic

Hey guys, so I want to get a mini cube for 2 hand because i have small hands for an adult, haha. So which is best/ most reliable, Moyu Aolong Mini 54.5mm v1 or v2 if they make both but I'm not sure OR Moyu Weilong Mini 54.5mm v1 or v2? On a separate note, I see that a lot of people use Aolong v2s as their mains still, and i have the pink stickerless version, but i really don't like it or its colors, and it corner twists and pops at times too. Im using the hualong now and its amazing. Anyway I've heard rumors that the mini versions of the weilong and aolong feel different, and even better (faster) than the 57mm. Does anyone know if they are going to make a mini HUALONG? that would be awesome. If not, Please let me know which mini cube is best, even if it is not moyu. thanks