• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Which one of the cubes is the best one ?

i am jartan and i am looking at rubikfans on eBay. can someone tell me which one has the best performance for speedcube(i know that i should get a dayan but can someone tell me the best out of these)

Best Colored DIY SpeedCube FreeStickers See Video Rubik:

New Type SpeedCube 3x3x3 YUGA Rubik Type Puzzle:

Fully Assembled Best Speed Cube FreeStickers Rubik:

New Type 3x3x3 DIYKIT Cube F Rubik Type Puzzle:

New Type SpeedCube 3x3x3 YUGA II Rubik Type Puzzle:

New Type DIYKit A II Rubik Type Puzzle:

EvilGnome6

Premium Member
WCA
2014DECO01
What's a good, solid-feeling 3x3 that isn't too fast? My favorites cubes so far are the MoYu Weilong and the DaYan ZhanChi but I have a hard time maintaining control (for example: when doing d turns, the D layer spins out of alignment). The MoYu DianMa gets close because it has a solid feel with good resistance and corner cutting but the narrow middle layer is a deal breaker. I've also tried the DaYan PanShi, FangShi ShaunReng and Gans III v II and I really dislike the super-light, hollow feel of those cubes.

Destro

What's a good, solid-feeling 3x3 that isn't too fast? My favorites cubes so far are the MoYu Weilong and the DaYan ZhanChi but I have a hard time maintaining control (for example: when doing d turns, the D layer spins out of alignment). The MoYu DianMa gets close because it has a solid feel with good resistance and corner cutting but the narrow middle layer is a deal breaker. I've also tried the DaYan PanShi, FangShi ShaunReng and Gans III v II and I really dislike the super-light, hollow feel of those cubes.
a chilong or yulong might help you

AuroraDeepak

I'm a beginner and I need a good, smooth intermediate cube to get started( not the Rubik's). What should I get? Can I get a list, and is the Shengshou Aurora good? Sorry if this has already been posted before, but there are like 600+ pages to go thru.

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
I'm a beginner and I need a good, smooth intermediate cube to get started( not the Rubik's). What should I get? Can I get a list, and is the Shengshou Aurora good? Sorry if this has already been posted before, but there are like 600+ pages to go thru.

Yes, the shengshou aurora is really good. You could also consider the zhanchi or the guhong.

AmazingCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
WCA
2016BOUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel

I got a few cubes (I just started a few months ago. last month I averaged 1:30, and now I'm close to averaging 40 seconds). I put an Aurora in my basket last minute and it is AMAZING. By far my favorite. Mainly because it is very very smooth. My other one (Fangshi 54.6mm) feel scratchy which I know a lot of people like because it helps them be more accurate, but I like a quiet cube. It's cheap enough where it wouldn't hurt to try it.

NotFastAtAll

So I am an intermediate cuber, I average around 16-17 on 3x3 but I would like to get a 4x4. I have heard that the aosu is the best choice for one, but is it that much better than a shengshou? I can certainly afford an aosu, but I would like to know if the price difference is justified or if I should just go for the shengshou.

NooberCuber

I'm a 14 second solver and i currently use a zhanchi
And i'm wondering whether the weilong v2 or the aolong v2 woild be better
i'm leaning toward the weilong because i could take the torpedoes out
since i use my zhanchi without them
what are the differences between the two?