• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
which dual adjustment settings should i use for the WRM 2020? or should I just leave it at the normal settings.
It really just depends on your preference. Do you want your cube looser or tighter? Figure it out and then change it to the setting that you like based on that. You can always put lube in as well if it’s too fast or too slow for you.

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
What pyraminx should I get?
all of them are magnetive unless said non magnetic.
Thanks! Great community!
This was edited by a mod so I'm not sure what the original question was, but I think its relating to pyraminx so get the Bell pyraminx (There is a V1 or V2, I chose V1 though.)
Qiyi is good, and Gan too, but its a bit expensive

D

Deleted member 55877

Is the MGC elite any good?
the feel is nicer than the valk for some people, but personally I think the blocky qualities of the valk is more enjoyable. however the performance is clearly inferior to the valk. and corners break easily, so i wouldn't recommend.

i'd either recommend the valk, or maybe the flare 2x2 (which i will try out soon)

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3
the feel is nicer than the valk for some people, but personally I think the blocky qualities of the valk is more enjoyable. however the performance is clearly inferior to the valk. and corners break easily, so i wouldn't recommend.

i'd either recommend the valk, or maybe the flare 2x2 (which i will try out soon)
What do you mean by corners breaking?

D

Deleted member 55877

Is ther a cube that is abnormally good for one handed? Like, why does feliks still use the gan 356 air sm for OH?
From what I heard the Moyu Weilong WRM 2020 is the perfect one-handed cube because it's super fast, small, and light; which are qualities that are great of one-handed solving. Take my advice with a grain of salt, though, because I suck at OH (I average 23 seconds nowadays)