• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
D

Deleted member 55877

price is a notable difference tho, might wanna consider that too. not a big difference, but quite significant proportionally. could get a decent other budget cube alongside the rs3m if 15$ is your exact budget. really depends on your budget and what you want tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The Guhong V4 is the best cube, better than the Gan 11 even if you don't care about price

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3
As much as I love the RS3M and it is my main, I would not reccoment it for high TPS. Unfortunately the only cube I can think of is a GanCube. My favorite Gan cube is the 356 M because it is only $26. I cannot recomend the guhong v4 because the plastic is thin and it can break if you go fast on it according to someone else on this website.

D

Deleted member 55877

I cannot recomend the guhong v4 because the plastic is thin and it can break if you go fast on it according to someone else on this website.
I'm assuming you are referring to me saying that my guhong v4 broke. The reason why my guhong v4 broke is not the cube's fault, it was because I was pushing it really hard to make the all PLL's sub 1 video.

Humble Cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I would recommend the GAN X
Gan is extremely overated, especially for their hefty prices. Honestly budget cubes like the RS3M or Guhong V4 M are better than a gan XS. Not to say that GAN is producing bad cubes or anything like that, cause they do make great cubes (owning 3 of them). But I honestly feel it's not worth that huge price, considering cubes like Guhong V4 or rsm3 2020 can be just as good

DNF_Cuber

Gan is extremely overated, especially for their hefty prices. Honestly budget cubes like the RS3M or Guhong V4 M are better than a gan XS. Not to say that GAN is producing bad cubes or anything like that, cause they do make great cubes (owning 3 of them). But I honestly feel it's not worth that huge price, considering cubes like Guhong V4 or rsm3 2020 can be just as good
plus the X is kinda old

SH03L4C3

The orange centerpiece from your main 3x3
Ya problem is for going REALLY fast, gan is the only cube out thats good unfortunately. Not even MSCube according to the cubicle.
Whenever I spam too hard (Tryhard) on my RS3M sometimes an edge piece pops out. Its wierd. The Antipop mechanism stops it from fully popping but it is not properly in the cube. You have to stop and lightly push it back in which can be anooying in the middle of an algorithm. (RS3M is still my main.)

DNF_Cuber

Ya problem is for going REALLY fast, gan is the only cube out thats good unfortunately. Not even MSCube according to the cubicle.
Whenever I spam too hard (Tryhard) on my RS3M sometimes an edge piece pops out. Its wierd. The Antipop mechanism stops it from fully popping but it is not properly in the cube. You have to stop and lightly push it back in which can be anooying in the middle of an algorithm. (RS3M is still my main.)
honestly WRM 2020 is best for going ultra fast.

AlmogIL

Which one is worth buying?

1. Moyu Weilong Wr M 2020 - 33.99$
2. Dayan Tengyun V2 M - 28.99$
3. QiYi Valk3 Elite M - 31.99$

Or you have better cubes to offer me in this price range.