• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

brododragon

I’m only double posting because I can’t figure out how to add quotes in editing. Is that possible? Thanks
Yeah. Press "edit", then press "insert qoute" in the write your reply, not the actual edit. This will put it in the edit.

I am looking for a smooth buttery 3x3. It is not necessary for competition. It may just be a warm up cube and just great to turn. A low price will also be appreciated. Any opinions?
I am looking for a smooth buttery 3x3. It is not necessary for competition. It may just be a warm up cube and just great to turn. A low price will also be appreciated. Any opinions?

Is the Dayan Tengyun V1 better or the Tengyun V2m? Because I heard that the V2m has a more snappy feeling/more sandy feeling, and so maybe not smooth as V1?
So nobody noticed this?

What 3x3 should I get within $20 as an upgrade from the yuxin little magic M?

qiyi ms 3x3

Last edited by a moderator:

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
Same, also getting into it! I am probably going to buy the Yuhu v2 M because all of the great reviews on it! But if price doesn’t matter, I‘d pick the GAN one...
The best is either the Yuhu V2 or the Galaxy V2. The Gan is good, but 100% not worth it considering the price