• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Zarxrax

I hear the magnetized little magic is quite good.
MGC Elite should be released soon and is expected to be around the $20 range. A few early reviews have been quite positive, but I don't know how it will stack up against some of the other options.

chron0s

The RS3 is a nice cube, needs a little bit of setup I think so the supernova version might be a good option. do you prefer black or stickerless? I wouldn't go non-magnetic unless you dislike magnets - the YJ Yulong V2 is a really, really nice puzzle with a little bit of setup and is just $7 new.

6est9evet

The RS3 is a nice cube, needs a little bit of setup I think so the supernova version might be a good option. do you prefer black or stickerless? I wouldn't go non-magnetic unless you dislike magnets - the YJ Yulong V2 is a really, really nice puzzle with a little bit of setup and is just $7 new.
I prefer stickerless but i dont disloke stickers,but on my qiyi mofangge 3x3,like it doesnt have stickers its just a thin layer of paint made to look like stickers i think and its really bad,also i dont dislike magnets its just that i am a begginner and i new cube to get me into 3x3 again.

GAN 356 X

YLM is amazing, and it would be better still with magnets, which I haven't tried. The sticker quality is pretty and though

Just for reference I have a gts2m and gan x, and have also tried the tengyun, Yulong etc... To me I would consider it as my main if it were magnetised and with better stickers. I also average 19-21 seconds for your reference

Kirito

I don’t really hate gan air sm but I don’t really anjoy turning it. So I’m thinking about getting cube that is good and cube that I should anjoy turning it. I currently like turning the yuxin little magic m with n50 magnet and gts3m. I get about sub 12 to 16.
I do fine in all cubes btw.

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
absoruud
I just got the DaYan TengYun and it's a dream. But it's nothing like the YLM. It's very loose, but still stable enough to solve well on. I'm gonna tighten it a bit though, it's too loose right now. Super quiet as expected. This is gonna be my main cube for at work or in other public places.

THe YLM M is very stable IMO. Someone else suggested the MFR RS3 because it's similar.

logeshvishal

I've been thinking about buying a new 2×2 and the cube I had in my mind is The Valk2. Also I thought about Dayan and Gan 249 V2. Which cube should I opt for? Pls don't ask me what's my current main. Plz do mention if I should go for a stickered one or stickerless.

DarkSavage

What's your budget? As far as Stickered vs. Stickerless, it's 100% a matter of opinion. Look at both and decide what you like better.

DarkSavage

I'd recommend the Valk 2, SCS has it in different magnet strengths(light, normal, etc.), as well as in both stickered and stickerless. Depending on which one you get, the price Is between 18 and 25 USD. The only possible downside to the Valk 2 is that it's slightly heavier than most 2x2s, but it's a matter of opinion if that's good. If you know anyone that has a Valk 2 I'd recommend asking to try it out, as the weight difference if a deterrent for some people.

Other good 2x2s include the YJ MGC 2x2 and the Supernova WeiPo M. The YJ is more stable, and the Supernova is faster. The Valk seems to capture both, making it an overall better cube. However, the YJ costs only 10 USD, and the Supernova costs almost 30 USD. If the price of the Valk 2 seems to large, I'd recommend the YJ, as it is almost half the price, in comparison to the Supernova, which is 1.5x times the price of the Valk.

Hope this helped!